Types of cookies
- Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from your computer when you close your Internet browser. They are used by websites to store temporary data
- Persistent or saved cookies remain on the device for a certain period of time even after closing the Internet browser, depending on their duration settings, or until the user removes them himself.
- First-party cookies come from the website you are viewing, and can be permanent or temporary. With these cookies, websites can store data that they will use again the next time they visit that website
- Third-party cookies come from advertisements on other websites (such as pop-ups or other advertisements) that are located on the website you are viewing. With these cookies, websites can track the use of the Internet for marketing purposes
What if I don’t accept cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, certain features of this website may not be displayed or work properly. This will limit the capabilities our site provides and could affect the design and user experience. Examples of features that could be affected by cookie rejection:
- customized experience on the website
- tagging that you like the page and sharing on social media
- display embedded content
Yes, with the primary goal of making our website provide you with a better user experience.
What cookies does mirkodivingcenter.com use?
Functional cookies of the first page
The ASP.NET_SessionId cookie stores the session status of visitors on page requests. This cookie is created by our website and is the only one used by it. The cookie is removed when you close your internet browser. If the user declines the cookie, the use of the shopping cart may be non-functional.
Third party analytics cookies
Analytics cookies collect data on how visitors use the site so that third parties can make an analysis with the aim of increasing functionality and creating content that will best meet users ’information needs. We use Google Analytics services. _gat and _gid cookies are removed after closing the Internet browser, while the _ga cookie remains stored on the device and is not deleted or expires automatically. If you want to prevent the specified service from storing cookies for you, you can do so according to the instructions on the following website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third Party Advertising Cookies
We use the services of third parties to publish ads based on the interests of users who have previously visited the site, and which are determined based on their Internet search. These cookies collect demographic and / or data on the pages that users have visited, the products they have viewed, and the conversions they have made as a result of their advertising campaigns. For example, these cookies are used to:
- determined the number of users who viewed the service after clicking on the ad
- show ads that are tailored to the user’s demographic profile or based on their specific interests, including ads on other sites
- on other pages displayed ads related to the services that the user viewed on the page
- avoid re-running ads that users have already seen
We use the following advertising cookies:
Provider: Google Adwords
- Cookies: _gads and _gac
- Duration: They are removed after closing the Internet browser
You can find the consent form at the link: https://adssettings.google.com/anonymous?hl=hr
Service provider: Facebook (Facebook Pixel)
- Cookies: fr, impression.php / #, tr
- Duration: fr remains stored on the user’s device for up to 3 months, impression.php / # and tr cookies are removed after closing the internet browser
- You can find the consent form at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/
How to disable cookies
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using. • Chrome • Firefox • Internet Explorer 9 • Internet Explorer 7 and 8 • Opera (English page) • Safari (English page) If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functionality on the website
Information about cookie management
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but provide controls that block or delete them. If you do not agree to their use, you can easily delete (or prevent) cookies on your device using the settings of the browser you are using. For information on managing cookies, visit the pages of the browser you are using, as well as the following links www.allaboutcookies.org. www.youronlinechoices.com The purpose of cookies is to improve and enable the use of our website and their processes, please note that by preventing or deleting cookies you may disable the functioning of these features or cause them to work and look different in your browser.
Mirko Diving Center
Mirko Arijan Žigo,
51 280 Rab,